Re: POWDER + GRDDL = POWDER semantics?

That's my understanding, yes. One would be a relatively complex/verbose
form that was derived from the other, presumably by machine. That form
would be processable in a non-POWDER-aware environment. The simpler
format would only be processable if the client understood the
peculiarities and assumptions of POWDER. They would, however, mean the
same.

As an aside, I plan to make the ICRA data available in both formats,
with the semantic version available as an RDF dump complete with SPARQL
engine. The word 'plan' is from the Slovakian meaning "have a hope to"
in the context of "need to raise some funding to pay someone to do it
because I'm a little out of my depth" - that sort of plan. But the end
result should be a controlled-vocabulary description of a lot of Web
sites. By June ;-)

Phil.