See also: IRC log, agenda
<DanC> minutes 25 Apr
<DanC> RESOLVED: to approve minutes 25 Apr
<DanC> PROPOSED: to cancel 9 May and meet again 16 May
DanC: All my actions are
... Jeremy checked things; Dave Booth provided additional input, revealing a bug surrounding RDF/XML->RDF Graphs...
... Chime checked those changes, and we should be getting CR from the W3C webmaster soon.
... Any comments on the GRDDL spec edits?
<DanC> ACTION: chime to update dom in ack [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action01]
DanC: Looks aknowledged to me, and in Unicode!
<DanC> ACTION: jjc remove XSLT 2.0 / XSLT 1.0 fallback from embeddedRDF.xsl [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action02]
DanC: We need to index test cases
by feature and/or issue.
... Either in the test cases document or the implementation report summary.
chimezie: I started to do this.
DanC: We don't have pointers to other functions by design, because reference implies endorsement.
<DanC> ACTION: JJC to see that the CR request gets to The Director, copy chairs, as per http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transition?docstatus=cr-tr [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action03]
<DanC> possibility: add a link from library to http://esw.w3.org/topic/CustomRdfDialects with disclaimer re "community-maintained"
DanC: So we want to help users find other transforms without saying that they're GRDDL WG-approved.
HarryH: There was a request for a list of "working" transformations.
DanC: We could point to the Wiki,
which is probably the best option.
... This is the community's problem.
We don't want to use transforms from the test cases because they are offered for testing purposes only.
<HarryH> ACTION: HarryH to link from wiki to standard transform library. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action04]
HarryH: Fabian might be able to provide a logo.
DanC: Logo contest?
... Raise awareness of GRDDL, perhaps?
<HarryH> ACTION: GRDDL Logo - semantic web at w3.org. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action05]
<HarryH> ACTION: HarryH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement - semantic web at w3.org. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action06]
chimezie: Do we require an OK from these commentors?
DanC: No, but we're making a best effort to accomodate.
HarryH: The Primer's up-to-date
sans stuff about the health care example.
... I'm not quite done with my action.
ex:DiagnosingImage a owl:Class;
[ a owl:Restriction;
<DanC> ACTION: HarryH to check any primer fixes in, with Chime etc. [CONTINUES] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action07]
<HarryH> XSLT for HReview depends on BrianS's XSLT transform, which includes a bunch of other stylesheets.
HarryH: Ok to link to BrianS's stylesheet iff we're going to Note.
Several members briefly discussed moving these stylesheets into space under our control.
<HarryH> It's basically the Primer as a tutorial.
HarryH: Should we assume the audience knows SPARQL?
HarryH: Then someone (preferrably
not me) needs to come up with some content on this.
... And other background issues.
<chimezie> has microformats and is GRDDLable
FabienG: You don't want me to draw that logo. :)
<HarryH> Simone - if you can produce a logo that would be great!
<DanC> ACTION: Chime to get Semantic Tech 2007 to use GRDDL+microformats for their calendar [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action08]
<DanC> ACTION: HarryH to contact WWW2007 over microformats+GRDDL for their calendar. [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action09]
chimezie: I'll be leading a BOF
session at SemTech 2007... anyone else want in?
... (BOF on GRDDL, that is)
<DanC> checking http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/CG/#future ...
<chimezie> ACTION: Chime to contact SemWebCG (CC IvanH) about who might be at STC '07 - mention session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action10]
<chimezie> wasn't there a request to callout RDFa in the same way we callout XPROC?
FabienG: I have produced two
... I don't think there are enough eyes from the hCard community on these transforms.
<DanC> ACTION: Fabien to take action on testcase for microformat+XHTML->RDFa (i.e. hGRDDL). [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action11]
FabienG: There may be a problem with cascading/combined transforms.
Several members discuss how to use RDFa as the output from a GRDDL transformation.
FabienG: Members of the RDFa were asking for a merge of the RDFa community result documents.
DanC noted that this is clearly outside the scope of GRDDL.
<DanC> ACTION: john-l to make sure rdfa1 test case text reflects current state of rdfa. [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action12]
<DanC> note also IanD's schedule request
<DanC> PROPOSED: to meet again Wed 16 May 11amET, Harry to chair, ?? to scribe
<HarryH> 16th of May Meeting...
<DanC> RESOLVED: to meet again Wed 16 May 11amET, Harry to chair, chime to scribe
<FabienG> I have to send regrets until May 30th.
HarryH: There was a request from ??? for better correspondance between spec features and test cases.
<DanC> noted, FabienG ... at least... assuming HH sees your regrets
DanC: An index by feature seems to make sense.
chimezie: That's fine, but I might need help with an index by issue.
<DanC> ACTION: chimezie to start an index of tests by normative assertion (proxy for feature) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action13]
<DanC> ACTION: harry to start an index of tests by issue (not urgent; due 30 May) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action14]
DanC: The thing that we might question is issues with no tests, not the other way 'round.