Re: How are correct, unambiguous results possible with implementation-defined XML pre-processing?

It is my belief that we have done a satisfactory job and that "Faithful
Infoset"
represents a 'caveat scriptor' for transformation writers. It is my further
contention
that 'Faithful Infoset' is a feature that can be exploited by clever
transformations.