Re: GRDDL Test Documents - moving all the tests, including approved tests?

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 14:43 +0000, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> - bigger:
>    where are the master copies of the tests?
>    There are now copies in
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc50/

oh my. I didn't realize you were moving the tests, Chime.

If the tests are moved (or modified in any way),
the WG approval is void and has to be re-done.

Perhaps that's worthwhile, but I need Harry to consider
the cost of re-doing those WG decisions.