Re: Web architecture best practices, media-types, and #issue-output-formats

Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> [...]
>
> I think a change can be made to the appropriate sections to capture
> what is actually a web architecture best practice [3], leverage a
> mechanism built-in to the only transformation language explicitely
> addressed by the normative sections (XSLT), and have minimal impact on
> existing implementations which (probably) already behave in this way.
I have read it twice now, but I need to read it at least one more time,
preferably in a "quiet room".
I don't see any quiet-room time this week, so I hope you'll excuse a delay.

Meanwhile, if you could sketch a test or two, or a worked example, that
would help.