Re: Web architecture best practices, media-types, and #issue-output-formats

Whoops a typo which probably confuses things:

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> (?XSLTResult ?media-type) gspec:rdfParseByMediaType ?G.
> (?TXNODE ?R) gspec:result ?XSLTResult.
> ?TXDOC gspec:ouputMediaType ?media-type.
> ?TXDOC grddl:transformationProperty ?TP;
>  log:uri [fn:doc ?TXNODE].
> } => { ?R ?TP ?G }.

s/gspec:result/gspec:anyResultTree

I.e., I meant for gspec:result to be gspec:anyResultTree (which I refer to
in the term definitions below)

> gspec:anyResultTree associates an XSLT result tree (XML or otherwise) with
> its source document and the ?TXNode.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery