Enabling GRDDL with Dublin Core Metadata Profile?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:33:58 -0400
To: Andy Powell <a.powell@ukoln.ac.uk>, andy.powell@eduserv.org.uk, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Andy,

	I'm Harry Halpin, Chair of the W3C GRDDL WG. Thanks for the excellent work on the Dublin Core Metadata Profile, and we would like to see the capabilities of the Dublin Core Metadata[1] profile increased by adding this simple GRDDL transformation[2] to the profile page that would allow Dublin Core RDF to be automatically extracted from Dublin Core XHTML. This would be relatively easy for you to do, as other profiles such as Embedded RDF have already done so[3], and the GRDDL specification tells you precisely what few tags and attributes needed to be be added to GRDDL-enable the profile[4]. Please e-mail us if you have any questions, we'd really like to be of service

[1]http://dublincore.org/documents/dcq-html/
[2]http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/dc-extract.xsl
[3]http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile
[4]http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#profile-bind