Re: review of GRDDL by (X)HTML working group(s)?

Hm. I am obviously a bit worried about this, for reasons you cite below.
This may easily degenerate into a religious debate on microformats vs
RDF, XML vs. non-XML, and world peace in general...:-(

Thinking about it... isn't it correct that all the issues that might be
commented and discussed are typical last call issues? With GRDDL heading
for PR at the moment, it strikes me as being too late.
Interested/worried parties had their possibilities to comment...

Besides: GRDDL is diligently following the designs and technical
decision of existing recommendations. Possibly being under the pressure
for radically changing the GRDDL design on request from a group that did
not even exist when the GRDDL WG started is, well, possibly inappropriate...

Ie, my current feeling is that we can move on without this.

DanC, thanks for having raised the issue...

Ivan