comments status

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:16:32 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I've updated the comments disposition page:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/lc-spec

There is rather more that isn't completely closed than I had indicated
(8 comments in total).
Six of these need attention before PR, and so need telecon time
tomorrow, if we are to have a PR vote next week.

Fully open substantive: (Booth)
=======================

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0078
DBooth3 (see below)

Fully open editorial: (Booth)
=====================

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0052
Dan has the ball on this one.

Procedurally open: 1 comment (Beckett)
==================

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0102
Beckett's Raptor's test report.
As far as I can see, the WG responses were satisfactory, but we should
check with Dave. I would do so, but I think it might be better to OK the
editor's draft and ask him for another EARL report, since we've changed
some tests.

Pending edits to completely close: 3 comments (Booth)
==================================

Two comments are addressed with the Base appendix, which is in the hands
of John and Dan I believe. (Both Booths comments 9a and 9c).
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0074
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0069

One comment has been promised text in the primer:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0072

Awaiting response: 2 comments (King and XSLT/XQuery WG)
==================
(no change)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0053
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0030

+++++++++++++++++++++

On DBooth3

I think we now have a possible change on the table.
I hope at the telecon, we can agree whether or not we will make this
change, and then agree to formally address the comment along the lines of:

Dear David,

thank you for your comment.

We have made the following changes:
  - changed the word 'implementation-defined' to 'unspecified'
concerning, for example, XInclude processing.
  - ?? any other changes agreed tomorrow ??

Are you satisfied with this response?