Re: Proposed use case on XML serializations of RDF

David

The WG is not currently developing this document (the status of WG Note
indicates that).

While this may change, it would be a change of plan.

Also, it would be unusual for the WG to accept new requirements at such
a late stage.

At the moment I think the suggestion is out of order.
May be worth noting somewhere for any GRDDL 2.0 WG

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England