Re: primer review part 2 (read me first)

I am not going to push this comment.

DanC usually is more concerned about these issues than me, if he chooses
to be silent, I will be too.

(FWIW all XSLT processors appear to come to the same magic numbers for
the same input)

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited