Re: primer review part 2

On 6/6/07, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com> wrote:
> ; SystemID: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl;
> Line#: 72; Column#: -1
> ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - No template exists named
> nCallBack

--- these are issues with the version of XSLT being used. At first it
was XSLT 1.0, but was moved to XSLT 2.0, but there were very few
applications that supported this, so it was back-ported to eXSLT.
These errors are because the transforming application is probably not
eXSLT aware. It can be converted to XSLT2 or back further to XSLT1.

let me know how we should proceed, because the transforms DO work with
specific transforming applications.

-brian

--
brian suda