Re: primer review part 2

The following minimal edit would be acceptable - near top of document:

[[ Several of the examples in this document have been reported as
broken. Unfortunately the Working Group ran out of time and have not
fixed known errors.]]

Obviously it would be better to do better, here is more information
about the four failures.

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> david-erdf.html -> david-erdf.rdf
> (com.hp.hpl.jena.grddl.test.WebEqualityTest)
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: output (0 triples) != input (19
> triples)

A problem is that the profile redirects to
http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile

I suspect a closer result would come about if either:
an explicit base were added to

http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile

i.e.

<base href="http://purl.org/NET/erdf/profile"/>

or if
david-erdf.html were changed to have profile
<head profile="http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile">

as is, http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile specifies a profile
transform for http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/profile and not for
http://purl.org/NET/erdf/profile, so no GRDDL result is generated.

> janeschedule.html -> janeschedule.rdf
> (com.hp.hpl.jena.grddl.test.WebEqualityTest)
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: output (0 triples) != input (18
> triples)

does not have xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

even if the GRDDL aware agent is lax and ignores this problem
the file
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/janeschedule.rdf

has incorrect URIs in it - I suggest global delete of
the string
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/janeschedule.rdf
from the file
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/janeschedule.rdf

> hotel-data.html -> hotel-data.rdf
> (com.hp.hpl.jena.grddl.test.WebEqualityTest)
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: output (0 triples) != input (244
> triples)

; SystemID: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl;
Line#: 72; Column#: -1
ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - No template exists named
nCallBack
; SystemID: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl;
Line#: 99; Column#: -1
ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - No template exists named
orgCallBack
; SystemID: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/mf-templates.xsl;
Line#: 425; Column#: -1
ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - No template exists named
uidCallBack
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/hreview2rdfxml.xsl>
A.Rethrowing Failed to compile stylesheet. 3 errors detected.
null
ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - Failed to compile
stylesheet. 3 errors detected.

Also in the rdf version of the document there are a large number of
illegal URIs such as:
<http:/www.purl.org/stuff/rev#reviewer>
which should start http://

> hl7-sample-grddl.xml -> hl7-sample.rdf
> (com.hp.hpl.jena.grddl.test.WebEqualityTest)
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: output (0 triples) != input (457
> triples)

ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) -
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/glean-HL7-CDA.xslt

i.e. a 404

no transform, no result, no cigar.