RDFa example in Primer (was Comments on Primer draft (NO-GO)).

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:02:45 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Harry Halpin:
> Some of the typos have been fixed and your comments have been added in
> where they were text changes. Can't help with "adding more explanation"
> but feel free to suggest. I've also noticed the use of the RDF generated
> from RDFa causes an error in our SPARQL:, in particular from ARC:
>
> rethrew: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of the attribute "xmlns:rdf" is invalid. Prefixed namespace bindings may not be empty.
I did not have that problem on my output but I changed the generation of
"rdf type statements" and this should no longer be a problem.
I also changed the stylesheet so that the properties without an
associated namespace are ignored (e.g. "link transform"); comments are
used to leave traces when this happens.

The new stylesheet is here:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/soft/RDFa2RDFXML_v_0_6.xsl

The obtained output is here: