grddl-client, grddl-tests hg repositories moved/upgraded

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:41:28 -0600
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

The web access I had set up for the hg repositories used
the rather fragile `hg serve` mechanism; it had to be manually
restarted each time homer rebooted.

To I found instructions for using hg on sourceforge
which provided inspiration to clean things up a bit.

For GRDDL.py, the grddl-client I work on with Chime and John,
the stable pointer remains
but the actual repository is now at

Bonus: you can now get snapshots in .zip/.tgz format.
And it uses a somewhat nicer 'gitweb' style.

For the tests, the stable pointer remains
and the hg repository is

If you were following by RSS, the feed pointers have changed
too. I'm sure you can find them.

If anybody who has a sourceforge account wants to try
setting up a mirror there, I'd be interested to see
how it goes.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E