Re: Regrets for GRDDL WG telecon

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:46:19 -0500 (EST)
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
cc: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Harry Halpin wrote:
> We're likely going to going for consensus on releasing Last Call - can
> John Clark give consensus on your behalf, or can you deliver your
> consent via e-mail?

My conflict is likely to extend to *at least* 11:30am (so I may be able to
join at the tail end of the telcon).  In anycase, I intend to finish the
TODO items on my plate, so I don't think I'll be on the critical path, but
I can deliver my consent via e-mail as well (if neccessary)

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation