langconneg test case done

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:55:56 -0500
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I approve we accept the following test-case:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3.html#langconneg1
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist3.html#langconneg2

It works on Chime's implementation. Anyone want to try it on others?
Usually testing it on one more would be good.

Although, I might add the example involves a pun "Are you Exprienced?"
(one assumes in the Jimi Hendrix Experience band) which is, well, kinda
hard to grasp in German so the translation is rather literal "Hast du
Erfahrung?" :)

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh