Re: GRDDL spec ready for release?

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 00:53 +0100, Simone Onofri wrote:
> On 2/2/07, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> > The biggest editorial TODO is to fix the diagrams.
>
> Dear Dan, If we have a draft, I can copy with Visio (also for export
> diagrams in Scalable Vector Graphics, or simply raster PNG)

Yes, we have a draft; it's cited in the message to which
you're replying...
  http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
  Revision 1.198  2007/02/02 03:32:53

Meanwhile, I'm reluctant to switch to tools that I can't use.
The diagrams are currently generated using a Makefile and a bunch
of open source tools.

> > My inspiration on the appendix about a sample implementation is
> > declining,
>
> In order to gain a good feedback from public, simple sample can be a
> good start point. Like sample XSL files on Joe Lambda's fake page are
> more useful: I'm be able to implement GRDDL in few clicks, and using
> online XSLT processor from W3C have a fine demonstration.

I wonder if you're thinking of an example, a la the primer.

By "sample implementation" I mean code that implements GRDDL.