[RDFa] Relationship between RDFa and GRDDL

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:37:59 -0500
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Regrets for this morning's SWD telecon, I actually simply missed the
call (was focusing on a write-up.) As per my action from the F2F, I've
produced a document that describes the relationship between RDFa and
GRDDL. I'm cc'ing the GRDDL WG, who may have comments on this topic.

This is short and sweet. Please let me know if it is, as a result, too