POWDER and GRDDL

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:33:36 +0000
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Hi

I have been thinking about POWDER.
I have a meeting tomorrow with a few people to discuss it.

My prework is on www-archive (all in December)

I would value any feedback from people in this WG whether the suggested
use of GRDDL on POWDER docs (which are in RDF/XML) as sketched in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Dec/0058

is appropriate or not.

Basically, I try and arrange a document to have a weakish RDF semantics
when read as RDF/XML, and then strengthen the semantics, closer to the
intended operational meaning, using a GRDDL transform. The motivation is
to hide some of the complexity of OWL needed to express the intended
formal meaning.

At some level it feels too clever by half.

Link into index
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Dec/author.html#msg60