New W3C GRDDL service

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:08:08 +0200
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Hi,

As was discussed on this list before, and in replacement to the existing
XSLT-based GRDDL demonstrators, I have set up a new W3C GRDDL service
at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/grddl/
(see also the announcement on my blog [1])

It is based on Redland, and so should be pretty close to full
conformance to GRDDL, although I haven't made it run through the test
suite - I've been informed of at least one bug that should be fixed in
an upcoming release of python-librdf, but I think the current service is
already a vast improvement over the previous services.

It also has an optional Turtle output.

Dom

1. http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2007/08/new-w3c-grddl-service/