on dave beckett's comments

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:12:22 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

a) we can carry comments against the test cases forward into last call,
in particular, his latest comment
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0012
is about the tests and the library.

b) there are sections of his message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0003
which have not been addressed.
These are editorial in nature, and I suggest that we include addressing
these editorial comments in as part of our resolution to move the spec
to CR.

Specifically:
S2
[bug] addressed
S3
[words]
not addressed yet.
I suggest:
old
[[
To associate a GRDDL transformation with a whole dialect, have the
namespace document include the grddl:namespaceTransformation property.
]]
new
[[
To associate a GRDDL transformation with a whole dialect, have the
namespace document include the grddl:namespaceTransformation property,
either within an RDF namespace document, or as a GRDDL result of a
namespace document.
]]

S4
[note]
"whitespace-separation of terms is defined by HTML4"
I suggest no action.

[bug]
closed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0009

S7
[comment]
"The long example in this section could be marked informative."
I suggest replying noting that we only mark normative text.
Perhaps that convention should be made explicit.
e.g.
in the SOTD say

S9
[spelling: vocabulary] (not Vocuabulary)

S Appendix
[comment]
"suggest this is deleted, or made informative"
would be addressed by making explicit that it is informative.