library changes

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:33:37 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I've updated the library to handle base's.

The glean-profile changes were trivial.

The embeddedRDF changes were substantial.
I also added xml:lang support to embeddedRDF

For embeddedRDF one test case:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/embedded-rdf7
presents problems (nested relative references) that I was not prepared
to address in XSLT 1.0.

Hence, I used the forward-compatible processing option in XSLT 1.0, and
have changed the embeddedRDF to be a version 2.0 stylesheet with
fallback for version 1.0, which handles all cases except nested relative
xml:base, and in that case it terminates without processing.
I would value feedback from XSLT 1.0 implementations - initially simply
that I haven't broken the code.

The actual development process was:

a) get the XSLT 1.0 code working, and checked all the test cases
embedded-rdf1 through embedded-rdf10 against that, with embedded-rdf7
matching as empty.rdf
b) added the XSLT 2.0 version, which is used in preference for XSLT 2.0
implementations