propose - approve tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:23:23 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I propose that we approve all the test cases in the current editor's draft:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests
$Date: 2007/04/23 16:57:46 $

with the exception of #xmlbase1, #xmlbase3 and #xmlbase4

I propose that we approve #xmlbase1, #xmlbase3 and #xmlbase4
modified to have output files
   xmlWithBase-output
   xmlWithBase-output
   xmlWithoutBase-output
respectively.

(see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0143
)

I propose that we also approve the following tests from
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist
   #base-detail
   #three-transforms
   #xhtmlWithMoreThanOneProfile

Jeremy

rationale and test results to follow.
I will also break the first proposal up a bit, where the rationale differs.