W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Second hGRRDL: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCalendar

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:55:14 +0200
Message-ID: <462782D2.9040500@sophia.inria.fr>
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Second hGRDDL, this time for hCalendar

1 - I generated a hCalendar using the hCalendar creator:
Creator: http://microformats.org/code/hcalendar/creator
hCalendar result:

2 - I created a GRDDL transform to add RDFa in a file containing hCalendar
Here is my hGRDDL for hCalendar:

The application of this transforms produces a new XHTML file
containing hCalendar and RDFa:

Note: dates are types as literal since neither the title nor the content 
of the microformat seems to be compatible with xsd:Date...

<abbr class="dtstart" title="20070413T0800-0500">April 13th  8am</abbr>

finally produces

<rdf:Description rdf:about="#hcalendar-International-Improv-Festival">
  <c:dtstart xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal#"

3 - I tested the RDFa result with the bookmarlets
The Get N3 doesn't get the Vevent type
<> rdf:type <c:Vevent>;
but I think the RDFa is OK.

4 - I tested the RDFa3RDFXML on the output
The produced RDFa is itself a GRDDL source document so I called the
transformation on it and got the following RDF/XML:


Fabien - http://www.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/
Received on Thursday, 19 April 2007 14:56:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:39:11 UTC