Re: RDFa - GRDDL liaison

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:43:33 +0200
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I saw that on the issue list of RDFa and thought we should : "The task
force needs to cooperate with the GRDDL folks to think about the hGRDDL
proposal. In addition to this proposal, the task force is considering
default hGRDDL profiles for XHTML1 and XHTML2, which would resolve
issues such as rel="next". This may require GRDDL to think about
pipelining for multiple transformations."
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues.html#hgrddl

--
Fabien - http://www.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/