RE: Review of GRDDL Primer

Thanks for the review. I read all the commenting emails in roughly
random order, so I'll only reply to comments that haven't been made
elsewhere.

Ben wrote:
> If we really mean this to be a Primer, this document may be
> too much too quickly. In a later revision, we may want to
> consider presenting fewer use cases with more detail. A
> complete super-simple first example, with one or two
> extracted triples at the most, e.g. dc:creator and dc:date,
> the required XSLT and resulting output in RDF/XML. This could
> be the beginning of the guitar example, or even simpler.
>
> Once a simple example is fully presented, the more complex
> scheduling example, in both MF and eRDF, are quite good as is.

Ok, I'm not sure I agree that the examples are too detailed. I tried to
show data that was realistic and representative of the real world. If
the first example is trivial then I worry that readers will start off
with a "so-what" impression.

> Second Example, eRDF with scheduling:
> should the CLASS of the P elements be "cal-Vevent" rather
> than "-cal-Vevent"(note the extra "-")?

No. in eRDF classes are denoted with the leading hyphen, which I guess
can be inferred to represent rdf:type

Thanks again for the review.

Ian
--

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.