Re: Review of GRDDL Primer

Ian Davis wrote:

> Ok, I'm not sure I agree that the examples are too detailed. I tried to
> show data that was realistic and representative of the real world. If
> the first example is trivial then I worry that readers will start off
> with a "so-what" impression.

Just a clarification: I don't mean that the examples are too detailed as
a whole, just that there's a lot of detail very early on in the
document. I find that a super simple example helps explain the mechanism
well, because the reader isn't as worried about the actual data for that
super simple example. But that's clearly a stylistic preference, not a
showstopper by any means.

-Ben