W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > September 2006

Agenda for upcoming Wed Sept 6th 11:00 ET GRDDL WG Meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:55:06 +0100
Message-ID: <44FCAECA.4090309@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Everyone,
	Here's the agenda for our next meeting. Please make sure if you have an action item, you 
discharge it by e-mailing the list about it before the meeting so we can discuss it during the telecon.
This agenda is also a reminder for action items!

HTML:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.html

[1]GRDDL WG

      [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-09-0611:00ET
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: Ryager
               o supplementary IRC chat:
                 [5]irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
          + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Aug 23
            2006 as a true record
          + roll call, comments on the agenda
    2. Discussion of Primer Document
          + ACTION: Ian to discuss using meeting-scheduling for the
            primer [CONTINUES]
          + ACTION: BrianS to discuss using guitar-buying for the
            primer
    3. review of [7]Use Cases document, reviewing actions from last
       meeting
          + ACTION: Fabien to review/reconsider digital library use
            case
          + ACTION: Fabien to note that "Plus: ... " part of scheduling
            use case #1 needs work, and ask Ben for help whenever he
            becomes availble and drop it from the draft meanwhile
          + ACTION: Harry to review digital library use case
          + ACTION: Ryager to read draft thoroughly
          + ACTION: BenA to flesh out HTML RDF/A output of GRDDL use
            cases
          + ACTION:Harry to discuss with BenA and DanC the XML Schema
            use-case in context of Creative Commons and OAI. See
            [8]clarification from DanC.
    4. [9][#issue-base-param], conformance labels, and other GRDDL spec
       issues
          + ACTION: DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
            and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
            [10]suggestion to pass it as a paramter and discussion with
            Chime [11]over extension functions.
          + ACTION:Chime to suggest which conformance labels, if any,
            the GRDDL spec should include
          + ACTION:Harry to draft some elaboration on how media types
            work with GRDDL
          + Discussion of other issues with the [12]GRDDL submission
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-grddl-wg-minutes
      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0083.html
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0123.html
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0128.html
     [12] http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/grddl/


-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Monday, 4 September 2006 22:55:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:45 GMT