W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda for Wed Oct 25th GRDDL WG meeting 11:00ET

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:12:17 +0100
Message-ID: <453E4971.3020105@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Congrats everyone! But we still got a packed agenda for the next
meeting, and lots of important issues to get to the bottom of...

HTML:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-10-18T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: ??
               o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Oct
            18th 2006 as a true record
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
    2. Cross-document Introduction
          + ACTION: DanC to flesh out ways to express author
            information in different markup languages
          + ACTION: iand to review Murray's suggested intro
    3. GRDDL Spec: General issues
          + [7]GRDDL Spec Working Draft and [8]Press Release out!
            Everyone gives self pat on back...
          + ACTION: BenA to review grddl spec 1.120 by end of week
          + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementaiton appendix to the
            GRDDL spec
    4. [9][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
       produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
          + ACTION: chimezie develop test case to illustrate issues
            with output as graph rather than specific serialization
    5. [10][#issue-mt-ns]
          + ACTION:Iand to construct a content negotiation test case
          + ACTION: Murray to suggest what GRDDL spec issues are
            covered by XML Processing, suggestion on how to fix it.
            (done in a previous meeting, no? perhaps not recorded as
            such)
          + Client vs. server-side [11]e-mail from Brian.
    6. [12][#issue-base-param]
          + ACTION:DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
            and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
            [13]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion
            with Chime [14]over extension functions.
          + ACTION: chime to help danc with test cases on base param
            issue
          + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
    7. Primer Document pending edits
          + ACTION: Iand to address comments on primer
          + ACTION: DanC to respond to comment from Hausenblas, Michael
          + ACTION: Brian and Harry to produce additional running code
            for the second part of the primer
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/18-grddl-wg-minutes
      [7] http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl/
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/grddl-pressrelease
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Oct/0009.html
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0123.html
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Aug/0128.html



-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 24 October 2006 17:12:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:46 GMT