Re: RDF namespace document example in spec or primer or both? [was: spec#issue-...]

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 11:17 -0400, Murray Maloney wrote:
> I am not so sure that it needs to move. I would like to hear from the
> masses.

> At 03:13 PM 10/20/2006 +0100, Ian Davis wrote:
[...]
> > I agree it should be in the primer but I won't have time to do that
> > before the target spec pub date. I also don't want to be on the
> > critical path. Can you alter the text to say something more direct
> > such as "This section will be moved to the primer in the next
> > version"?

Thanks for the advice.

I moved the editorial note to the end of the subsection,
and made another one just like it at the end of the
next subsection.

"The Working Group is likely to add a section to the GRDDL primer much
like this subsection. Since this subsection has no novel normative
material, we're interested in feedback on whether it should remain part
of this specification once it is covered by the primer."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.124