Re: section 2. Adding GRDDL to well-formed XML for review

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:50:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Yes, I'm aware of this particular caveat (it was brought up during the
last teleconference conversation on this topic).  However, the reality is
that XML PIs (though not a recommendation or a precedent) *are* widely
supported by web agents and widely used in existing web content.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation