Re: section 2. Adding GRDDL to well-formed XML for review

Yes, I'm aware of this particular caveat (it was brought up during the
last teleconference conversation on this topic).  However, the reality is
that XML PIs (though not a recommendation or a precedent) *are* widely
supported by web agents and widely used in existing web content.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation