representing approval etc. in the test suite manifest

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:45:17 -0600
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I updated the .html version of the test manifest to show
these 2 approved:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#projectsSpreadsheet
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#xmlWithGrddlAttribute

I don't have any tools that would consume an RDF version
of the approval, so under the "data that isn't consumed rots"
principle, I didn't enhance the aboutTests transformation
to grok the approval link.

Does anybody have a use for an RDF version of the link to the
record of approval?

There is a bunch of other stuff I have considered putting
in the manifest but have not, for the same reason:

 * which transformations are indicated by the input document
 * enough information to use the test materials as an HTTP cache
   for offline use:
   * mime type of input document, transformation document(s)
   * last-modified dates of documents, byte sizes
 * which RDF serialization syntax a transformation produces
 * contributors, copyright and license info

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E