Re: Atom to N3 XSLT for #issue-output-formats

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 10:12 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 12:39 +0100, Danny Ayers wrote:
> > Pursuant to my action [1] towards -
> >
> > [#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF
> > in a format other than RDF/XML
> >
> > I've put an (incomplete) XSLT 1.0 stylesheet at [2], along with a
> > sample Atom document [3] which works with it.
>
> I started building a test case first thing Monday morning;
> unfortunately, I tripped w3.org's abuse detector and got
> locked out.

I think I just got it to pass.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#atomttl1
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/atom-grddl.xml
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/atom2turtle_xslt-1.0.xsl
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/atom-grddl-output.rdf

Note that the test materials give the output graph in RDF/XML;
it's the GRDDL implementation that understands how to get a graph
out of a transformation that produces turtle. The test harness
expects the GRDDL implementation to write an RDF/XML version of
the graph, which GRDDL.py is happy to do. Then the test harness
parses the expected RDF/XML and the actual RDF/XML and compares
the graphs.

I *think* it's working... yes; if I tweak the expected results,
the test harness detects the difference. It seems to be really
working.

Danny, Henry, I infer that you're granting W3C license
to copy these materials into our test suite. I think the WG
participation agreement might imply that you grant joint,
non-exclusive copyright to W3C. I'd have to double-check to be sure;
do you care?

I should update the test manifest to be explicit
about the copyright/license stuff...