Re: Atom to N3 XSLT for #issue-output-formats

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:47:17 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "GRDDL Working Group" <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>

On 29/11/06, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

Nice work Dan.

> Danny, Henry, I infer that you're granting W3C license
> to copy these materials into our test suite. I think the WG
> participation agreement might imply that you grant joint,
> non-exclusive copyright to W3C. I'd have to double-check to be sure;
> do you care?

I can't speak for Henry, but you can make that inference on this XSLT
and any other material I submit (unless explicitly stated otherwise).

btw, I'm hoping to get the XSLT completed in the next week (with a
minimal test harness), along with a corresponding XSLT 1.0
Atom2AtomOwl RDF/XML.

Cheers,
Danny.

--