started RDFa testing

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:53:58 -0500
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Fabien, I copied your RDFa suggested example for the primer into the
test suite:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#rdfa1
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/rdf_sem.html
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/rdf_sem-output.rdf

I made a copy of the transformation too:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl

Perhaps the RDFa folks should take over maintenance of
that XSLT transformation. But we can keep a copy in any case.

The $swap/delta.py graph comparison thingy wrongly reports that
the output doesn't match the input, but I think the results are actually
right.

Would a few other folks please try this test, and maybe
the rest of the tests in testlist1?