projects spreadsheet test case: example for "Adding GRDDL to well-formed XML" section?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 00:58:14 -0600
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

The examples in section 2 "Adding GRDDL to well-formed XML"
aren't very good.
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#grddl-xml

I need one for testing, so I made one up, based on
the idea of getting RDF out of spreadsheets.
 http://www.advogato.org/person/connolly/diary.html?start=22
 http://www.mnot.net/blog/2005/08/13/excel_microformats

I took a handful of these Semantic Web projects...
  http://www.mkbergman.com/?p=291

and put them in a spreadsheet
 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/projects.gnumeric

Then I uncompressed the spreadsheet and put
a data-view:transformation attribute on it
 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/projects.xml

that points to... a little XSLT ditty that turns
spreadsheet column names into RDF properties
in the obvious way...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grokSheet.xsl

and out comes
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/projects.rdf

If anybody else likes this example, maybe I'll
write a paragraph or two to replace the
<root-element> dummy example in the
"GRDDL in well-formed XML" subsection.

In fact, if somebody wants to suggest a paragraph
or two, that would be great.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E