Re: Review of testlist1#rdfa1

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:23:01 -0500
Cc: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>, public-grddl-wg@w3.org
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>

On Dec 14, 2006, at 12:08 AM, Ben Adida wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
>>
>>> <head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">
>>>    <link rel="transformation" href="RDFa2RDFXML.xsl"/>
>>> </head>
>>
>> The fact that it's a GRDDL transformation doesn't make it any less an
>> RDFa statement,
>> as far as I can tell. I agree with Brian that it "looks a little bit
>> broken";
>
> What's broken about this? There's a REL that relates the current
> document to RDFa2RDFXML.xsl, which is a "transformation".

The RDFa spec seems to turn the relationship into an RDF property named
   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation

which is not a URI that w3.org ever meant for anybody to use.
It's 404, in particular.

Here's a bit more of Brian's 12 Dec message for context
of the "little bit broken" quote:

[[
I note also that the property in this statement has a URI of
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation and is affected by the
default namespace in effect in the head of the source document.  I think
the test case accurately reflects the spec, but that still looks a bit
broken to me.
]]