RE: Review

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:35:07 -0000
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

[...]

> > I note also that the property in this statement has a URI of
> > http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation and is affected by the
> > default namespace in effect in the head of the source document.  I
> > think the test case accurately reflects the spec, but that
> still looks
> > a bit broken to me.
>
> Indeed, that is odd. Fabien?

The root cause of the problem here may be that RDF/a treats the value of
the rel attribute of a link element as a Curie and GRDDL doesn't.  A
possible solution would be to mod GRDDL so that the rel attribute value
is also treated as a curie e.g. "grddl:transformation" with the grddl
namespace prefix defined.

Brian