GRDD.py policy --zone option

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:59:13 -0600
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Cc: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Chime and everybody,

While working on the title_author test case, I was a little
confused about why my tcpwatch HTTP trace window was showing
accesses for various namespaces but not for the source documents,
until I realized that the source documents were being fetched
from local file: URIs.

Then I wanted to make sure the testlist1 tests all work without
access to HTTP at all, and I was reminded of our discussion
of policies and a pending test/sketch...

  * running only some of the transforms for policy reasons 5 Sep
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1

So I added a --zone option to GRDDL.py. It's pretty crude so
far: just a string prefix. So
  python GRDDL.py --zone http://www.w3.org/ foo.html
will not grab stuff like

https://sommer.dev.java.net/atom/2006-06-06/transform/atom2turtle_xslt-1.0.xsl

That helped me debug an absolute link where I should have had a
relative one.

And
  python GRDDL.py --zone file: foo.html
will not grab *any* stuff over HTTP.

The "only some transforms" policy test probably requires something more
expressive, but that's what I've got so far.

http://homer.w3.org:8000/?cs=f9df9c29e912
... add policy restrictions to webget
http://homer.w3.org:8000/?f=e143b11c1173;file=GRDDL.py;style=raw

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E