GRDD.py policy --zone option

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:59:13 -0600
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Cc: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Chime and everybody,

While working on the title_author test case, I was a little
confused about why my tcpwatch HTTP trace window was showing
accesses for various namespaces but not for the source documents,
until I realized that the source documents were being fetched
from local file: URIs.

Then I wanted to make sure the testlist1 tests all work without
access to HTTP at all, and I was reminded of our discussion
of policies and a pending test/sketch...

  * running only some of the transforms for policy reasons 5 Sep
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1

So I added a --zone option to GRDDL.py. It's pretty crude so
far: just a string prefix. So
  python GRDDL.py --zone http://www.w3.org/ foo.html
will not grab stuff like

That helped me debug an absolute link where I should have had a
relative one.

  python GRDDL.py --zone file: foo.html
will not grab *any* stuff over HTTP.

The "only some transforms" policy test probably requires something more
expressive, but that's what I've got so far.

... add policy restrictions to webget

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E