Re: What about XQuery? (#issue-whichlangs, #issue-conformance-labels, #issue-output-formats) [closed]

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 15:27 -0400, Jonathan Robie wrote:
[...]
> Yes, this is satisfactory.

OK, great.

>  (I might prefer to move the statement that
> other languages are not specified to the paragraph I quoted, but that's
> editorial and a matter of taste.)

We're in the end-game, where stability is valuable...
but I can see your point, and I'll keep it in mind in
case it's easy to work in at some point.

> Thanks!

Welcome. Likewise, thanks for the suggestion.