Re: Minor editorial issue: variable defined but not used [OK?]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:29:38 -0500
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: public-grddl-comments@w3.org

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 01:10 -0400, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
wrote:
> A minor editorial issue:
>
> 8. The normative part of section 7 defines a URI variable "I" but never
> references it:
> http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#agt_obl
> [[
> . . . given a URI I of an information resource IR . . .
> ]]
>
> I suppose it doesn't do any real harm, except perhaps by being slightly
> misleading by suggesting that the information resource must *have* a
> URI.  So whatever the editor decides to do about it is fine with me.

Yes, that variable is spurious. We're taking it out.

Sorry for the delay in responding; it took me a while to
convince myself.

I have made the change in the editor's draft
Revision 1.264  2007/06/19 09:26:30
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#agt_obl

Please let us know whether this response addresses the comment
to your satisfaction.