Minor editorial issue: variable defined but not used

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 01:10:45 -0400
To: <public-grddl-comments@w3.org>

A minor editorial issue:

8. The normative part of section 7 defines a URI variable "I" but never
references it:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#agt_obl
[[
. . . given a URI I of an information resource IR . . .
]]

I suppose it doesn't do any real harm, except perhaps by being slightly
misleading by suggesting that the information resource must *have* a
URI.  So whatever the editor decides to do about it is fine with me.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software