Re: EARL output for Raptor 1.4.15 tests with 2007-03-28 WD

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:20:11 +0100
To: public-grddl-comments@w3.org, dave@dajobe.org

Hi Dave

you're right something did change.
I added xml:base and xml:lang support to embeddedRDF
http://www.w3.org/2003/g/embeddedRDF
For the xml:base support I was using an XSLT 2.0 function, with forward
compatible processing code for XSLT 1.0.
Since you reported difficulty with this, the WG consensus, at our
meeting today, was to not use the XSLT 2.0 function, but have the XSLT
1.0 processing only.

As a side effect

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/embedded-rdf7

cannot be processed by this transform, and the WG decided not to approve
either of the related tests.

In summary, we have taken your comment as a comment against the library
rather than the test cases, and, we hope addressed it.

Please confirm that this is satisfactory.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England