Re: How to add translations (or terms)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:10:31 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: public-glossary@w3.org
Le lun 29/12/2003 ŗ 07:11, Charles McCathieNevile a ťcrit :
> I thought it used to be possible to add a translation for a term. We're
> in the middle of translating SVG, and we thought it would be good to
> add our spanish to the glossary (Sidar has a translators group that
> coordinates a number of translations into spanish).
>
> But I can't find out how to do it any more :(

Indeed, I disabled it a few weeks ago - I should have mentioned that
here, sorry about that. Due to the lack of a well-defined policy on who
and how these translations should be registered in the global Glossary,
it seemed easier just not to allow them for now, hoping the translations
capabilities of the system can be used once the situation is clarified.

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org