Re: DCAT implementation

I've gotten a commitment from WHOI to offered a statement. They would
like to provide the detailed form that Sandro suggested last week, ie
what properties they are actually using; I'll know more next week
after I meet with them F2F.

RE whether to track the "non-DCAT" terms, I actually think it would be
useful information for potential adopters to understand the full
picture.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.