Re: DCAT implementation

On 10/21/2013 05:33 PM, Fadi Maali wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is to inform you that Insight Galway (formerly DERI) will work on representing a number of open data catalogues in Ireland using the latest version of DCAT.
> We hope to provide this as a support to push DCAT on the Rec. track.

Great, thank you.   You understand we have an end-of-November deadline
for that work, right?

Bernadette, did you have any luck with Tom Baker?

Anyone else come up with promising dcat implementations?

Fadi, what do you think of my suggestion that we only need to track use
of the recommended dcat vocabulary, not the use of other terms (eg dc)
used in cooperation with it.   Does that seem reasonable? Does that make
things easier?

      -- Sandro