Von: Hadley Beeman - LinkedGov [linkedgov@gmail.com]" im Auftrag von "Hadley Beeman [hadley@linkedgov.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013 16:29
An: Public GLD WG
Betreff: W3C GLD WG Thur 17-Oct-2013 — Meeting Agenda

Hi all,

It's been a while — we're due for a catch-up.  Hope you (especially editors!) can join us for a meeting tomorrow.

Given the amount of time left in our extension, I'd like us to move back to weekly meetings again.  They may be brief, but I want to make sure we are supporting our editors and reviewers and much as possible as we near the finish.

Looking forward to speaking tomorrow!

Cheers,

     Hadley

Main agenda (copied from the Wiki):  [1]

Status update:

For each deliverable, please be ready to talk about:

  *   where you are at the moment and what you've accomplished since our last call
  *   what you need from the working group to resolve your work - ideally in the next two months.

  1.  DCAT - results of second last call, work to be done to get to Recommendation. Is it still a priority for the working group to get his to Rec, or is working group note more feasible?
  2.  Data Cube - how is it going with CR? Path to PR?
  3.  ORG - how is it going with CR? Path to PR?
  4.  Best practices - do we have text to review? If not, what is the timetable to get a thorough note written and reviewed in the next two months? Or is this no longer a priority for the working group?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20131017