Re: "procurement", was Re: Quick review of the BP doc

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:01:33 +0100
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
CC: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>, Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@isoco.com>
Hi Sandro,
> Also, I note the bp is still using an obsolete version of respec; that
> will need to be fixed before it can be published.   (see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2013Nov/0003.html )
Thanks for reminding us the use of the new spec. I've just started here
and it looks pretty simpler, although we need to fix some references not
present in https://raw.github.com/tobie/specref/master/biblio.json

New version at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/bp/index.html

Best,
Ghislain
PS: We will go through all the rest of the comments received today by
tomorrow ..

--
Ghislain Atemezing
Campus SophiaTech