W3C GLD WG Thur 14-Nov-2013 Meeting Agenda

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:12:59 +0000
Cc: GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is below.  Looking forward to speaking with you all then!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

Main agenda (copied from the Wiki):  [1]

For each deliverable, please be ready to talk about:

	 where you are at the moment and what you've accomplished since our last call
	 what you need from the working group to resolve your work before the end of December.

1. Data Cube - Dave Reynolds
	 Working on implementations  Progress? Any challenges?
	 Any new issues?
2. ORG - Dave Reynolds, Cygri
	 Working on implementations  Progress? Any challenges?
	 Any new issues?
3. Best practices - Boris, Ghislain & Bernadette
	 Text to review? (Was planned for 10 Nov.) Where are we on timelines?
	 Progress on the URI and SKOS section?
	 Issue-6: How should publishers figure out good URIs for properties with non-literal ranges? [2]
4. DCAT - Fadi & John Erickson
	 All CR comments  now resolved? [3]
	 Working on implementations  progress? Need anything from the working group?
5. Review of all remaining actions  there are a lot I think we can cross off easily. Please help us check their status! [4]

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20131114
[2]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/6
[3]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/DCAT_LC_comments
[4]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/open